Tanner J. Moe
Tanner is a graduate of North Dakota State University (B.S.) and William Mitchell College of Law (J.D.). While at NDSU, Tanner clerked for the Cass County State’s Attorney’s Office and also worked at CCRI where he worked one-on-one with disabled children and adults by helping them participate in community activities, strengthen their daily living skills and reach their full potential by becoming more independent. At William Mitchell, Tanner represented the school as a member of the American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition. Tanner joined McEllistrem Fargione, P.A. in March 2010 and has since become involved in all aspects of civil litigation and the practice of personal injury law. He has successfully represented clients in jury trials, bench trials, motion hearings and arbitrations. He has also lectured at seminars for lawyers and insurance professionals since 2011. He is actively involved with the Savage Chamber of Commerce, the Volunteer Lawyers Network and the Hennepin County Bar Association where he currently serves on the board for the New Lawyers Section. Outside of work he enjoys spending time with his wife, young daughter and their dog, and also participating in rec basketball and tennis leagues.
- Served as speaker and instructor at seminars for lawyers and insurance professionals:
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Kaplan Professional School
- North Dakota State University, B.S.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- Minnesota State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association > New Lawyers Section - Treasurer & Secretary (2014-15)
- Volunteer Lawyers Network
- Savage Chamber of Commerce