Robert J. Hauer, Jr.
Bob graduated from the University of St. Thomas (B.A., 1965) and the University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., 1968) and is the founding partner of the firm. He has been named a Minnesota Top Lawyer by Mpls/St. Paul Magazine and Minnesota Law and Politics since the magazines began the selection in 1995 and has also received the Hennepin County Bar Association Pro Bono Publico Award in recognition of his commitment to providing donated legal services to low income members of the community. Bob has served on the Minnesota Supreme Court’s No-Fault Arbitration Standing Committee, as president of Minneapolis Legal Aid Society and as adjunct professor at William Mitchell College of Law and the University of St. Thomas Law School. He is a frequent lecturer at seminars for attorneys and insurance professionals.
- Selected as one of the Top 40 Personal Injury Super Lawyers (2004 – 2007)
- Selected as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers (Law & Politics, August – September, 2001 – 2012)
- Selected as one of the Top 25 ADR Super Lawyers (Law & Politics, February, 2000)
- February, 1995 Law & Politics cover, Who’s Who in ADR
- 1994-2003 Law & Politics, Minnesota Leading Attorneys
- American Research Corporation (1994-1999) – Named among Minnesota’s leading personal injury attorneys
- Hennepin County Bar Association’s 2nd Annual Pro Bona Publico Award for Distinguished Service, 1993
- Adjunct Professor – William Mitchell College of Law
- Adjunct Professor – University of St. Thomas School of Law
- Past President: Central Minnesota Legal Services, Minneapolis Legal Aid Society, Creative Dispute Resolution, Inc.
- Minnesota Supreme Court’s No-Fault Automobile Arbitration Standing Committee (1991 – 1997)
- Judges’ Survey by “Minnesota Lawyer” magazine – Named among 10 best prepared, most successful attorneys (1991)
- St. Thomas College, (B.A. 1965)
- University of Minnesota, (J.D. 1968)
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar, 1968
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota, 1970